At Ponte Vedra Family Dentistry, your family’s oral health is our top priority.
We provide a full spectrum of prevention and maintenance dental care in Ponte Vedra Florida. We use an evidence-based treatment plan that takes into account your personal needs. Since we believe everyone deserves access to dental care, we offer our patients accommodating financing options for all our dental services.
We also take into consideration your current health and medical history. This helps us best address your dental needs. It also helps us keep you comfortable and safe in our team’s highly-trained hands.
We treat our patients like family here, and we know many people struggle with anxiety about visiting a dental practice. Your health and wellbeing, especially while in our care, is of paramount importance to us. Our dental hygienists are committed to providing excellent care and putting you at ease during your time at Ponte Vedra Family Dentistry. They are committed to providing excellent care and putting you at ease during your time at Ponte Vedra Family Dentistry.
You deserve the best care possible. To provide that care, we are in network with specific PPO plans and offer a variety of payment plans with CareCredit®. We are pleased to help you maximize your dental insurance benefits. As a courtesy, we file, send, and track your claims for you. In short, it is our team’s shared goal every day to provide you with an experience that exceeds your expectations from start to finish.
- Cleanings – We remove plaque and tartar and polish your teeth. This keeps your smile looking great and prevents tooth decay.
- Checkups & Exams – Regular dental office visits keep your teeth and gums healthy. Exams support excellent oral health.
- Digital Radiographs – We use a state of the art technique for digital dental x-rays.
- Fluoride Treatment – This treatment is used to prevent tooth decay. It makes your teeth more resistant to plaque bacteria and sugars.
- Oral Cancer Screenings – Early detection is our top priority and the key to successful treatment.
- Gum And Periodontal Maintenance – If you suffer from gum disease, this type of cleaning is best for you. Regular periodontal maintenance is important if you are struggling with gum disease.
- Crowns – These prosthetic devices are placed in our dental office to restore the shape and function of a tooth. It fixes teeth that have been damaged, malformed or have received extensive fillings.
- Dentures – If you need a full smile makeover, dentures may be the answer. We offer complete, partial, immediate, hybrid dentures and overdentures.
- Implants and Implant Surgery – If you’re missing teeth and dentures don’t provide the solution you need, dental implants can make your smile new again. These restorations look like natural teeth.
- Bridges – We can replace one or more missing teeth by joining a dental restoration to adjacent natural teeth.
- Bone Grafting – To prepare your jaw bone for a dental implant, a bone grafting procedure can be done. This strengthens the jaw and allows for a beautiful smile restoration.
- Immediate Implants – You may be a candidate for an immediate implant. This means you are fitted for a new implant and prosthetic tooth on the same day as your extraction.
- Immediate Dentures – Are you are anxious about spending several weeks without teeth while your custom dentures are crafted? Ask us about immediate dentures in the meantime.
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation/Reconstructions – If you are missing all of your teeth, it’s easy to feel hopeless. That’s why we offer a variety of solutions that can restore the function and aesthetic you need to live a full life again.
- Implant Hybrids – An implant supported dental prosthetic can help if dental issues are affecting your speech or mouth function
We offer a full spectrum of cosmetic dentistry services designed to give you the smile makeover you’ve been waiting for.
- Teeth Whitening – If you’d like a brighter smile, we offer in-office procedures, as well as take-home treatment plans. We provide the results you desire.
- Veneers – The minimally invasive structures are bonded to your teeth. They can correct many tooth imperfections, including the color, shape, size and length.
- Composite (white) fillings – We use fillings that look more like natural healthy teeth. This helps you remain confident in your smile.
- Inlays & Onlays – This dental restoration sits atop your tooth and chewing surface. It restores form and function.
- TMJ/TMD therapy – If you have chronic pain, we can provide a treatment plan to resolve your temporomandibular joint issues.
- Nightguards – Do you clench your teeth (Bruxism)? A night guard can prevent tooth damage.
- Extractions – We perform simple and surgical tooth extractions. This includes single extractions, multiple extractions, wisdom tooth extractions and extraction site restorations.
If you’ve been looking for a dental practice in Ponte Vedra Beach to serve your unique needs, please contact us today to schedule your first visit. We can’t wait to welcome you to the family and help you achieve your dental health goals.