Are you looking for teeth whitening near me? Look no further! Ponte Vedra Family Dentistry offers the dental services you’re looking for.
When you meet someone new personally or professionally, your appearance makes a lasting impact. A healthy, confident smile can go a long way in making a positive first impression. What if you aren’t pleased with your smile due to the state of your teeth? Well, that lack of confidence can come through to others. Fortunately, you have cosmetic options.
Why Whiten Your Teeth?
Many of the things we consume regularly have the unfortunate effect of staining teeth. This includes:
- Red wine
- Tomato sauce
- Some fruit juices (Grape, Cranberry)
In addition, naturally-occurring pigmented deposits on your teeth can also cause discoloration. Injuries to a tooth can cause similar damage.
If you suffer from dull, stained or discolored teeth, you’re not alone. Whether due to staining from food or tobacco products, pigmented deposits that happen over time, or injury to the tooth or tooth enamel, the dream of having whiter teeth is a common one. This dream is within your reach!
Teeth whitening treatments at Ponte Vedra Family Dentistry are a fast and easy way to brighten your smile. We offer multiple whitening options so that you can choose the whitening product that best suits your needs. We use in-office whitening treatment methods that have shown proven results to brighten teeth. We also offer home whitening treatment options to help you get your smile back.
Two Types of Whitening -Teeth Whitening Near Me
When it comes to producing whiter teeth, there are two overarching methods: bleaching and whitening.
- Bleaching: This refers to products and procedures that can whiten teeth beyond their natural color. Examples would be hydrogen peroxide solutions.
- Whitening: By contrast, this refers to products and procedures that remove minor stains from teeth and return them to their natural color. Most over-the-counter products fall into this category.
In-Office Whitening Treatment
Have you tried whitening toothpastes, hydrogen peroxide home remedies or an over-the-counter whitening kit with little success? If so, it’s time to consider a whitening procedure offered by a dental professional. Dr. Perry’s dental services include in-office remedies to brighten your smile.
- Professional Bleaching: We use a bleaching solution that is much stronger than at-home kits. If you want to brighten your smile faster, we offer techniques to intensify the whitening process. While we do not offer Zoom teeth whitening, we recommend several 30 to 60-minute visits to our office to get the dramatic results you’re looking for in a short amount of time. Our professional bleaching treatments can brighten your teeth up to eight shades. If you’re looking for professional tooth whitening with dependable results, contact us today to learn more!
Home Whitening Treatments
Dr. Perry offers multiple options for take-home tooth whitening treatments in Ponte Vedra Beach. Schedule a consultation with us! Our knowledgeable and friendly staff will provide all the information you need on:
- Teeth bleaching (including custom bleaching trays)
- Custom-fitted whitening trays
- Cost-effective whitening kits
We provide instructions to help you get the most out of your home whitening treatment. We’re just a phone call away if you have questions about the application.
Call Us Today!
We know that a bright, white smile is important for your self-confidence, as well as great motivation to continue excellent oral health habits at home. Are you considering a teeth whitening procedure? We offer an in-office whitening procedure or a home whitening procedure. You’ll find our staff both informational and encouraging with regard to available treatments so that you can choose the whitening product that’s right for you.
Call us today to learn how we can brighten your smile. We can’t wait to hear from you!